1. What if you could go back in time and change one decision you’ve made, what would it be?
I used to think that it would be to not walk out of a job without having nothing else to go to (which I’ve done twice) but had I not done that I wouldn’t be where I am today so despite it being a very bad financial decision I wouldn’t change that. I have made a lot of bad decisions but if I went back and changed any then I wouldn’t be where I am so the answer would have to be none? Well, perhaps I would have made a decision to start learning to drive when I was younger.
2. What do you wish you had more time for?
Exercise? It’s not like I don’t have time, I just don’t have the motivation. So – motivation time!
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Most people will probably know that it’s the Eurovision Song Contest – but do I feel guilty about it? No, not really!
4. What’s your favourite smell?
The smell of the rain when it falls on a hot summer day as it evaporates on the tarmac. Although in Aberdeen, due to flash flooding, pretty much the only thing we can smell when the rain comes down after a sunny day is the smell of shit coming up out of the ground…
5. What do you want to be doing in five years from now?
I’d like to live in a house with character and no neighbours. Also, I’d still like to being working in the same industry and hopefully helping to make a difference.
6. What if they would make a movie of your life, who would play you?
If it was a younger version of me then it would sadly have to be McLovin from Superbad…
However, a lot of people say I look quite like Zachary Quinto these days so I’d be more than ok with that!
7. What would be your ultimate job?
Music journalist/scout for sure.
8. What goal should definitely be on your bucket list?
Probably a lot but the one that should definitely not be on it is the one that I was always forced to go in when playing football at school – I hated gym class!
9. What have you wanted to do for a long time, but keep procrastinating about?
Get another tattoo. On my next birthday it will be ten years since my first tattoo so I have decided to get my next one then.
10. What achievement are you most proud of?
Everything I’ve done to get where I am today.
11. What would the autobiography of your life be called?
“Fuck This Shit – I’m Going To Narnia!”
This post was just a warm up to my version of Aloada Bobbins VLOG Q&A. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
What about you? What would your answers to these questions be? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @SteveSays2014